**Please note that the subjects are in dative case. (You will notice this particularly in the 3rd person.)
present
მა პუნს - I have
სი რჸუნს - you have
თის ჸუნს - he/she/it has
ჩქი პუნა - we have
თქვა რჸუნა - you have
თინეფს ჸუნა - they have
past
მა პუნდუ - I had
სი რჸუნდუ - you had
თის ჸუნდუ - he/she/it had
ჩქი პუნდეს - we had
თქვა რჸუნდეს - you had
თინეფს ჸუნდეს - they had
future
მა მაჸუენუ - I will have
სი გაჸუენუ - you will have
თის აჸუენუ - he/she/it will have
ჩქი მაჸუენუნა - we will have
თქვა გაჸუენუნა - you will have
თინეფს აჸუენუნა - they will have
example sentences (with animate direct objects)
მა პუნს ართი კატუ დო ჟირი ჯოღორი. - I have one cat and two dogs.
თინეფს ჸუნა ბრელ სკვამი სქუა(ლეფი). - They have many beautiful children.
No comments:
Post a Comment